- Design all new/changing data structures in the Mortgage Banking environment.
- Reduce the risk of implementing new/changing data structures in the Mortgage Banking environment.
- Optimize the utilization of data assets by governing investments via a data blueprint.
- Ensure that all technology directions create a positive customer experience.
- Design, model and implement data solutions meet the business needs and risk tolerance criteria of the enterprise.
- Ensure changes to the data environment generated by the department are compatible and compliant to the data blueprint and architectural standards.
- Participate in project reviews for departmental projects as the data architecture representative.
- Communicate findings and recommendations effectively and efficiently through department, as well as the central architecture group.
- Enforce data architectural standards via the Data Review Board and participation in all Mortgage Banking projects that create new data store or modify existing data stores.
- Logical + Physical Data Modeling experience is a must with a minimum of 5 years experience, 7+ preferred
- ERwin experience is a must
- Experience with large scale development projects, Internet development experience, large integration projects.
- Knowledge of software project lifecycle is a must.
- Experience with change management procedures is a must.
- Experience with deployment of database changes is a must.
- Understanding of distributed environments: Unix, NT; Data, Application and Web servers.
- Hands on experience with Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and Teradata is preferred
- Experience with robust, operationally sound production environments is preferred.
- Experience with large/very large databases is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to investigate and learn new technologies and products is preferred.