Send your resume to : email@example.com
Responsible for the analysis, development, installation, modification and support of complex software and/or information solutions. Designs software and/or information solutions based on functional area assigned.
Healthcare Insurance industry experience is highly preferred.
- 5-7 years overall experience
- Java, Websphere, Web services, SOAP/REST Services, J-caps, JaxB, J2EE, Siebel, Pega, Ab Initio
- Significant experience with at least one programming language
- Experience working with vendors for effective solution delivery
- Good team player, quick learning and positive attitude
** Rate around $55 p.hour but can negotiate for highly skilled candidates.
This position requires 5 or more years of core Java experience. Candidates should have experience managing application design, software development, maintenance and delivery with at least 3 years with WebSphere application server.
· Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience building code that connects/integrates with relational databases. Experience with Oracle databases is preferred.
· Senior level experience with Web architecture and Web design and development tools and languages.
· Senior level experience with IBM Rapid Application Developer (RAD) IDE.
· Solid experience with IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC).
· Senior level experience with Jax-WS, SOAP & Restful Web Services.
· Experience with writing technical specifications and participating in code reviews.
· Candidates must be able to work from tech specs that are provided.
· Experience with unit testing and integration testing and deploying Web Services in test environments.
· Superior organizational and time management skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
Agile programming and/or prior experience working on a project following SCRUM development methodology is a plus. Sun Systems Java (J2EE) Certification is a plus. Prior experience working at a major Healthcare Payer is a big plus.